Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Cut ?

Options
  • 27-05-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

No power in Douglas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Disaster...back in Donnybrook now- I rang the helpline- they said it's expected back by 9!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Disaster? Minor inconvenience at worst surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Ludo wrote: »
    Disaster? Minor inconvenience at worst surely.

Its a Sunday evening, and the semi-final of the Voice is on. Jesus wept man..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

its ok in Maryborough anyways,

never went out!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Catalpa1

This is something I saw on another forum a few months back. Its a map of Ireland showing where the outages are and roughly when they will be back.

https://www.esb.ie/esb-networks/powercheck/

I think that once ESB know there is an outage an arrow appears where the outage is with the number of customers out and a rough idea of when it will be back
    Handy to have as an app or link. I presumed they would be promoting it but havent heard anything since

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

Catalpa1 wrote:
    I presumed they would be promoting it but havent heard anything since

Yeah I linked to that too awhile back, expected to hear more about it. They've managed to squeeze it (quite literally) into their website - a blurry little image. A very ad-hoc job!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Catalpa1 wrote: »
    This is something I saw on another forum a few months back. Its a map of Ireland showing where the outages are and roughly when they will be back.

https://www.esb.ie/esb-networks/powercheck/

I think that once ESB know there is an outage an arrow appears where the outage is with the number of customers out and a rough idea of when it will be back
    Handy to have as an app or link. I presumed they would be promoting it but havent heard anything since

It's not that handy as a link unless you have mobile internet :pac: Computers and more importantly, routers won't turn on without internet :P

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Catalpa1

Presume the OP had some access :D or as happens a lot you phone a friend. The big potential I think is with Smart Phone Apps

Advertisement