Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

with 9 days left, ive lost all motivation?help!

• 27-05-2012 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

i havnt exactly done much all year. got 365 in the mocks, need 500 in the real thing. but ive found myself not being motivated enough to study? i feel like theres no point that im f***cked either way!!! help :( is it even possible to get that amount of points if i try cram for the next few days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

To try and motivate yourself, just try and imagine yourself in August when the results are out. If you think you will be disappointed you're just going to go "I should have studied harder". Now is your time to sort it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

There's not much point complaining and we're not going to be able to get any points for you so... Just put the head down and do as much as you can. I mean there's no big secret to how to study. You just go over the stuff until you know it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

To try and motivate yourself, just try and imagine yourself in August when the results are out. If you think you will be disappointed you're just going to go "I should have studied harder". Now is your time to sort it out!

I've Tried That
    It Doesn't Work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Wesc.

Martin_94 wrote: »
    I've Tried That
    It Doesn't Work

Works for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Incompetent

Don't study... Then I have someone to repeat with!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Wesc. wrote: »
    Works for me anyway.

To be fair it worked for awhile for me, but now I just can't get motivated partly because of this smelly weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Scarlett Scout

Martin_94 wrote: »
    To be fair it worked for awhile for me, but now I just can't get motivated partly because of this smelly weather.

Stupid weather it is sooo much easier to study in the pouring rain :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭reznov

What can we help you with?
    You ended up in this predicament by not "having done much all year" and now the consequences will be reaped if you do not pull of 9 days of non-stop study.

Head down, work. Nothing is gained without effort.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭skanger

lolabearxx wrote: »
    i havnt exactly done much all year. got 365 in the mocks, need 500 in the real thing.

That was my favourite part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

First thing you should do is forget worrying about it.

Then secondly, come back to this thread this time next year and see how sensible my advice was :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭thisisadamh

Whenever I feel demotivated I just remind myself of what Dr Kelso said on Scrubs: "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy".

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Whenever I feel demotivated I just remind myself of what Dr Kelso said on Scrubs: "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy".

Love that episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 callistofalk

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!!!

I need 450-500 points but all I'm getting is 300 and less. I have no motivation anymore :( When I get my results I'm not even going to look at them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Anyone else think Kelso sounds like Baz Luhrmann in that vid? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Stalin and rugby

Anyone else think Kelso sounds like Baz Luhrmann in that vid? :D

untitle.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SJPK

[/QUOTE]

so in other words, nevermind the leavin, through on a drop of 'snuscreen' and g'out in the sun for a while...

or

the leavin is not the be all and end all, there are more important things in life... hhaawh, just what i wanted to hear! :)

Advertisement