Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Elegance Pebble Isofix base

Options
  • 27-05-2012 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi
    I have a Baby Elegance Pebble and today bought a isofix base from Symths http://www.toys.ie/Baby-Elegance-Isofix-Base-!123955-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=07f3ab76-1a7b-4b89-94cc-ad883841ac6d. The lady in the shop showed us how to fit the base in the car but not how to fit the seat (silly us for not asking!!!). She did assure us that it was compatable with the Pebble travel system, so we bought it.
    Have now fitted the base but the seat doent seem compatable.
    Has she made a mistake by selling this to me.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Shuwaaah

Hey, I have the baby elegance beep and was sold the travel system thinking that the seat is compatible with both the standard base and the isofix base but then found out that you need to specify what sort of base you're
    using when you buy the travel system, there is a specific seat for the isofix base and another seat for the other base.

Not sure if that's the case with the Pebble as well but it could be your problem, I'd go back to wherever you bought the travel system and check that you've the right seat first :-)

Advertisement