Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xperia play camera q

Options
  • 27-05-2012 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to turn off the flash on the xperia play camera?
    Its stuck on auto and I can't get it to change?
    Also is there any way of getting zoom on the xperia play camera?
    Getting the camera not to flash is more important to me though as flash is only needed when its dark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

quinnd6 wrote: »
    Is there any way to turn off the flash on the xperia play camera?
    Its stuck on auto and I can't get it to change?
    Also is there any way of getting zoom on the xperia play camera?
    Getting the camera not to flash is more important to me though as flash is only needed when its dark.

If you tap the screen when you are in the camera app you will see the flash symbol. It looks like a lightning bolt beside the letter a. Tap that and it will give you the option to.turn it off.

You can get apps that do digital zoom but it's not great. There is no zoom function built into the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

As above for the flash. Stock camera is pretty crap. In quality and settings wise.

Get one of the camera apps in the marketplace, they do far better job and some of them make slightly nicer photos too.

I use this app isntead

Camera Zoom Fx

Gives you far more features :)

Advertisement