Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Children do Have em - Mothers

Options
  • 27-05-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Round 8pm up the road in the distance could hear all this screeching or screaming like a pig was being killed or something like that.

Two mothers with buggies and a toddler, knee high to a grass hopper passed by.

Well!!!!! the abuse that this poor little one got was only unbelievable.

God helps us....

I will never say another bad word about Jedward ever again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Could you explain what happened again? I just cant comprehend what your taking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

jayboi wrote: »
    Could you explain what happened again? I just cant comprehend what your taking about?

Neither can I, the mothers are real MILFS when i picture it though, every cloud...

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Some people are just mental Dan. Did you say anything to the mad ones or leave it off.
    Seen some fella kick the crap out of his dog a few nights back because the dog went for another dog. I know its not kids but jaysus did he stop when I pulled over to give him what for. Never said anything to him because he seemed to know what I was going to do by skidding to a stop.
    If people can't treat animals right they shouldn't have kids. I know I kind of meandered off topic but hey. It's all good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

I will never say another bad word about Jedward ever again.

Ah now couldnt have been that bad

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

shinzon wrote: »
    Ah now couldn't have been that bad

shin

It was pretty bad all right, felt sorry for the child. Don't want to say too much about it here just had to vent my disgust.

Now how did we do in the Eurovision:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Looks like this one's gonna remain a mystery..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

He speaks in tongues, this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,341 ✭✭✭✭looksee

What's the mystery? Two mothers with buggies and one toddler. Mother(s) screeching and shouting at toddler. Who will in turn grow up to screech and shout at her own offspring, and a dynasty of yobs is produced.

Advertisement