Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muay Thai classes?

Options
  • 27-05-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm 15 and I've experience in Taekwondo but I quit because I lost interest in the classes (No variety, same kicks being taught, little to no sparring)... But lately I've been looking in to Muay Thai and it interests me! It looks like a good way to defend myself and generally looks like good exercise now that the rugby season's over. I was wondering if anyone knew of any classes being taught for my age group, or all ages, around my area which is Killiney in Dublin. I'm not looking for anywhere too far away, preferably some where that I could cycle to and not be wrecked during class or so far as that I'd be too tired to cycle after the class?

All help will be appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement