Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do cash converters take audio cds?

Options
  • 27-05-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hey guys,

sorry i don't mean to be repeating the question but i think i posted it in the wrong place,

does anyone know if the cash converters on mary street buys music CDs?

thanks folk:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gingganggooley

I don't know if they do but you could try the Bell, Book and Candle beside The Crane bar 'back the whest'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Never heard of either of these places. What kind of stuff do they take?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Cash Converters are basically a pawn shop. They take pretty much anything that can be sold on (electronics, musical instruments, jewellery etc)

Bell, Book and Candle sells comic book, cds and the like.

Dunno if either take CDs exactly but AFAIK Gamestop do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Clearout pay 20c per cd.
    http://www.clearout.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Might as well throw them up on adverts.ie and similar site, you probably make more money off them that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

PM me a list if you like :) Most of the cash converters give about 50p - 1 euro each . On adverts you'd probably get 2-4 euro each depending on what they are.
    Bell Book and Candle is a fantastic spot beside the Crane Bar. And the guy running the place is a legend.

Advertisement