Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sniper elite v2 on ps3

Options
  • 27-05-2012 10:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

can you get this game on ps3 i cant find it anywhere

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Yep, they're selling it in every game shop I've been into recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

its on PSN too i think

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

tesco

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

wish i had the same luck,thanks for the replies

• Registered Users Posts: 6,337 ✭✭✭positron

Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but just a had a look at the demo for this, and the bullet cam and XRay cam when you get a hit etc are top class. Great sound track too.

Anyone own this here, what do you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Rob32

positron wrote: »
    Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but just a had a look at the demo for this, and the bullet cam and XRay cam when you get a hit etc are top class. Great sound track too.

Anyone own this here, what do you think?

Ive played it, its quite good if you liked the first one youll love this one

• Registered Users Posts: 14,616 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

that killcam/x ray cam looks like something I'd be sick of after an hour. I like the look of the game though. Might pick it up if I could get it cheap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 538 ✭✭✭little big planet 2

callaway92 wrote: »
    that killcam/x ray cam looks like something I'd be sick of after an hour. I like the look of the game though. Might pick it up if I could get it cheap.

it is something you'd get sick of

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

This game gets very boring after a while.

Advertisement