Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to get to dundrum shopping centre

Options
  • 27-05-2012 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

I think im gonna get the 5:44 train from Charleville to Heuston which arrives at 8:10, after that im not sure how to get to Dundrum Shopping centre. What would be the best/fastest route? (Avoiding buses if possible).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Bus or walk (Luas to O'Connell st and walk across) to Stephens green and get the Luas straight out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

I think there's a direct bus link from heuston to Stephens green luas. I think its the 92. If not the 145 will bring you from the station to kildare street, walk up to the luas from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I think there's a direct bus link from heuston to Stephens green luas. I think its the 92.

No 92 anymore

The 145 goes from Hueston to Stephen's green, but the opposite side to the Luas, about 5 mins walk to the Luas

alternatively, get off at Trinity College and just walk up Grafton Street to the Luas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Riskymove wrote: »
    I think there's a direct bus link from heuston to Stephens green luas. I think its the 92.

No 92 anymore

The 145 goes from Hueston to Stephen's green, but the opposite side to the Luas, about 5 mins walk to the Luas

alternatively, get off at Trinity College and just walk up Grafton Street to the Luas

Yeah, I edited just in case. Thanks :D

Advertisement