Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whitechurch Way --> Ratfarnham

Options
  • 27-05-2012 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi can somebody please tell me what the Whitechurch Way area of Rathfarnham is like. I've heard it has quietened down a lot over the years and is it an ok place to live nowadays?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

brazilaa wrote: »
    Hi can somebody please tell me what the Whitechurch Way area of Rathfarnham is like. I've heard it has quietened down a lot over the years and is it an ok place to live nowadays?

Unfortunately not - not to the best of my knowledge - we thought about renting a fabulous house down that way about 5 months ago - but in the end decided against it - we have 2 children though and i just didnt want them growing up in that estate. The rent was excellent - which was a sign in itself - too good. We took a house in another estate in rathfarnham instead - at an enormous price difference - and no where near as nice on the inside. I asked around a lot of friends and they all said that it was still bad. And I took a couple of drives down there in the evening and I wouldnt have being comfortable going to the shops etc in the evenings.

That said, your best bet is to ask in the local Garda station and I haven't lived there myself so I've no actual experience of living there.

Advertisement