Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sagem MY X2-2m

Options
  • 28-05-2012 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I found this old phone in a drawer in my room and am looking to stick it up on
    eBay or Adverts, although it probably won't sell, no harm in trying.

I'm looking to reset it to factory settings and have looked through the phone and cannot find an option for it.

It's on the Meteor network, but any sim card from any network will work in it, so it must be unlocked, even though I myself never unlocked it. :confused:

Does here know how to reset it to factory settings?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://omoby-usa.com/model_2921/Sagem-myX2-2m/
    Is you want to restore the factory settings in your Sagem myX2-2m do the next:

Type #b1d*443a58c5#, this combination will DROP ALL SETTINGS in Sagem myX2-2m to the factory settings.
    If this combination doesn't work download Sagem ServiceTool© (download): so you will be able to restore data and settings in your device, backup data from it, download files or upload any data to your Sagem myX2-2m.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Davy wrote: »
    Thanks a million.

Another stupid question - how do I get letters on the keypad so I can dial the letters from the link, only numbers are coming up? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thanks a million.

Another stupid question - how do I get letters on the keypad so I can dial the letters from the link, only numbers are coming up? :o

Long time since i used a sagem so i cant remember. Have you tried multiple press of the button. Eg; for nokia the * and # keys bring up P and W after multiple presses

Advertisement