Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service for Passat

Options
  • 28-05-2012 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good garage to get a volkswagen passat serviced? Dont really want to go to the main dealer but i want a good job done on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

I know a main dealer worker that does nixxers on the side. Don't know if he does VW but he's way cheaper than main dealers and very good . I can pm you on the number of another chap who is also very good either if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

I know a main dealer worker that does nixxers on the side. Don't know if he does VW but he's way cheaper than main dealers and very good . I can pm you on the number of another chap who is also very good either if you want.

I personally would recommend PJ o'shea , 1 dominics place , gracedieu , he worked on my car for years before i moved to a different country , he is a very honest and straight forward mechanic ,

thats my 2 cents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

Johnny Maher, Smartscastle, a mile beyond the (Waterford) golf club...great mechanic but always busy so ensure he does all the jobs you need first time so no going back. Be polite but firm and he will look after you. He is very conscientious about his work and great to keep a car right.

PM me if you want his number

• Registered Users Posts: 7 atki

Try the new garage in waterford on the cork rd self service auto very good and reasonable got a timming belt done out there last week

Advertisement