Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Cookie KP500 - Unlock codes?

Options
  • 28-05-2012 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

I have an LG Cookie KP500 (its a few years old now) it was my eldest daughters that I got with Meteor for her but am getting no joy from their customer support, they just keep running me around in circles! Anyway, I want to stick a 48 sim in it for the youngest daughter so she is always a phone call away but cant get any info on unlock codes. Anybody know how to unlock it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

It shouldn't be an issue tbh, just tell them that your are going on holidays abroad soon and you have to have your phone unlocked.

My friends/family members all did that and there was never an issue with getting unlock codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

Jarren wrote: »
    It shouldn't be an issue tbh, just tell them that your are going on holidays abroad soon and you have to have your phone unlocked.

My friends/family members all did that and there was never an issue with getting unlock codes.

Should'nt be mate - but it is. Three times I've emailed customer support with all the details of the phone inc. IMEI number, only to have them reply asking me to "forward the IMEI number" to them!! I think some of these clowns do things like this to wind people up, you could train a monkey to do a better job!!

Advertisement