Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COOLANEY.

Options
  • 28-05-2012 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi All.
    I know that i have commented about Coolaney before but I am planning to move out there in the next few months, (Rental is very competitive), I drove up past the church and into the right into a small estate called Rockfield Manor, drove into the estate and turned at the end was driving out again when I seen this guy in the middle of the road roaring abuse at this woman and baby, I mean he was going at it big time, don’t really know or want to know what it was about but would need advice as to what this estate is like to live in, first impressions were good but this clown is making me think again. Any ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭whatswhat

Dont know the estate myself. You would hope it was just a one off scenario. If it were me and the house, location etc..suited, I would go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

You'd be better asking in one of the local shops. Or knocking on the doors of one of your prospective neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mky17

Defo ask around before - not exactly what u wanna be moving into.....there are plenty of estates out here but it could just be a one off but do ask - i live here but have no knowledge of that estate...sorry not much help really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I have done a ‘wee bit’ of detective work since my last post, it turns out that the estate is not too bad, however there appears to be a problem with one family living there, to be honest it seems an ideal spot etc, but could do without the hassle to be honest. :(

Advertisement