Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

im fu@ked

• 28-05-2012 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

with so little time left, and no study done yet, i feel like im screwed. i just want to pass all my subjects. not worried about points because ive my mind made up that i want to do a PLC, for the mocks i failed alot

Failed:

english
    geography
    construction
    DCG

Passed
    Maths 40%
    Enginerring 57%
    LCVP 45%

i cant see myself passing maths though.paper one has me ****ed, im going to get grinds for the next week, i should pass geography with the project done and trying my best on the day, construction, i made a project and did ok in the day exam, i know no theory, i should pass dcg, ive been getting grinds all year.

im doing higher level DCG, Construction, Engineering and Geog, Pass Maths and english and irish.

would it be worth my while dropping down levels?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Scarlett Scout

how'd your DCG / Engineering / construction projects go?:)

Geog. if you learn rocks, human interaction with rocks, burren, waterfall, overpopulation and migration you should be ok:)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭hmf300

how'd your DCG / Engineering / construction projects go?:)

Geog. if you learn rocks, human interaction with rocks, burren, waterfall, overpopulation and migration you should be ok:)

went fairly well. no brief done for enginerring as i was sick for part of the year. DCG should get near full marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Scarlett Scout

well in DCG project alone will almost pass you then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Spattersonox

go learn the things that come up like every year in geog and MAKE UP FACTS if you have to! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Don't mean to be a d**k or anything, but, 45% in LCVP is a fail, 50% is a pass iirc

• Advertisement
Advertisement