Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Markets in SW Cork

Options
  • 28-05-2012 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi
    I was wondering if there any car boot sales or markets in the Skib, Clon, or general sw Cork area? We'll be on hols the first 2 weekends in june.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

There are many!

Look up the West Cork Markets web site and the car boot sale site. Abundance!

Will be trading at Bandon this coming Saturday, then the Ballydehob Fastnet Festival the week after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I would highly recommend the food market in Clonakilty on Fridays (10:00 - 14:00 I think) and the market in Skibbereen on Saturday mornings.

Don't know of any car boot sales, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Graces7 wrote: »
    There are many!

Look up the West Cork Markets web site and the car boot sale site. Abundance!

Will be trading at Bandon this coming Saturday, then the Ballydehob Fastnet Festival the week after.

HAve you got a link for this site?
    Cheers

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Markets in bantry every Friday,on the square.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Cheers

http://www.westcorkmarkets.com/

Top result from a Google search (biting my tongue here) ;)

• Advertisement

Cheers

Google is your friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭chipsdave

Skibbereen Saturday Mornings , quite a big market in old martyard known as The Fairfield.

Saturday Bandon; this weekend is the Music Festival too.. Just getting stuff ready now...

Graces7 wrote: »
    Saturday Bandon; this weekend is the Music Festival too.. Just getting stuff ready now...

Make sure all is in order for An Garda Siochana now Graces :);)

chipsdave wrote: »
    Make sure all is in order for An Garda Siochana now Graces :);)

????? Bizarre remark

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

I believe chips dave is referring to a post of yours where you were saying that you had been stopped at a garda check point.

mp22 wrote: »
    I believe chips dave is referring to a post of yours where you were saying that you had been stopped at a garda check point.

Ah OK! That is long gone and forgotten thankfully... lol Never bear grudges.. Life is too short...

It was odd as I had to go to the Garda Station that day re anothe matter.. lol

mp22 wrote: »

Precisely ,,,so much for my attempt at some humour :rolleyes:

Advertisement