Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Pitches

Options
  • 28-05-2012 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Does anybody have any idea where the best place/rates to rent a full size, 11 vs 11 soccer pitch?

A few of the buddies are thinking of setting up a game, just for a bit of fun and bragging rights.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

The Mardyke by UCC do a full size pitch as far as I know. I'll try find out prices now.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

dorgasm wrote: »
    The Mardyke by UCC do a full size pitch as far as I know. I'll try find out prices now.

One of the lads got a quote from Garryduff, think they're going to go with that one, close enough to keep everyone happy thats travelling from the south of the city.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Ah yeah Garryduff, forgot about there. Decent pitches, enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Czaribald

Did you get the pricing?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Czaribald

Do you guys know of any new pitches that will be build in Knocknahenny area?

• Advertisement
Advertisement