Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell New York

Options
  • 28-05-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

So last week the New York Knicks signed Mike Woodson to a contract extension.
    He was the only one they interviewed for the job. This was despite the fact that Phil Jackson said if there was any job he'd come out of for retirement it would be this one.
    I can't see why they wouldn't broaden thier search even if in the end they go for Woodson. If I was a Knicks fan I'd be p**sed off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I think Woodson did a pretty good job with the Knicks to be honest. Obvously if you can get Phil Jackson, or even Jerry Sloan you should probably take them. But maybe there was some issues of contract terms that meant Woodson was the only and best option.

Advertisement