Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Did you bring a sex manual on honeymoon?

• 28-05-2012 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Not wishing to be at all disrespectful to the high-profile criminal trial in which this issue came up (fnaar fnaar) but I am just wondering how natural and routine nay innocuous an act it might be to bring along a "How to.." book for a holiday in which, let's face it, you'll be mainly preoccupied with one thing.
    :D

Did you bring a sex manual on honeymoon? 3 votes

Hell, yeah and we went through it cover to cover!
    0% 0 votes
    Yes. Found a recipe we liked and gorged ourselves on it.
    66% 2 votes
    No. Sex is for procreation and the Good Lord will guide us.
    0% 0 votes
    Hell, no! We're both naturals. :)
    0% 0 votes
    None of your feckin' business.
    33% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Celticfire

What makes you think they brought it with them? Never hear of such a thing as a practical joke?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Madd Finn wrote: »
    Not wishing to be at all disrespectful to the high-profile criminal trial in which this issue came up (fnaar fnaar) but I am just wondering how natural and routine nay innocuous an act it might be to bring along a "How to.." book for a holiday in which, let's face it, you'll be mainly preoccupied with one thing.
    :D
    I believe it was their honeymoon and she was a devout catholic... Maybe it seemed appropriate to her to read up on the matter, or maybe it was a humourous gift. Either way, each to their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭westies4ever

really really poor taste. it wasnt a manual , it was a supplement in a womans magazine that she had been reading - and really awful that this is being dragged up. how humiliating for her poor family.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Madd Finn

I didn't even suggest "they" did. I'm asking readers for their own experiences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur

I'd have hoped I knew how to have sex by then...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

No, I brought a 1.6 Mk 1 Cortina Haynes one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Madd Finn wrote: »
    Not wishing to be at all disrespectful

You failed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I suggest you try the Wedding forum, we're all 17 here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement