Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just passed my test...

• 28-05-2012 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

...in Wicklow Town, no ticks.

One thing the marker said at the end was "a lot of it is about how you come in prepared"...Not too sure what he means exactly, but to explain; we were both friendly and upbeat in our introduction. I was wearing all the commuter type gear (i.e., not racing jackets), and had all my documentation, etc. When handing my license, I also placed my passport on the desk with my IBT cert sticking out, so he'd see that I was prepared. I was also humble, and probably showing a healthy bit of nervousness, but confident.

So...keep all that in mind when doing your test! Appearing responsible and showing him you know he's the boss, probably plays a bigger part than we think...

Another interesting note was that he told me that the pass rate is higher than that for cars...

Btw, I had had a pre-test with David Lyons, I recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Congrats, well done...

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭jdee99

Congrats - enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭navangang

Congrats on passing:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Congrats!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Well done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭spankmaster2000

Good Work; congatulations!

Only 730 days now until the Panigale/S1000RR/RSV4/CBR1000RR/etc!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

Congrats!!!

Now fill in and send off your forms so you can let the 2 year countdown clock start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Well done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

No ticks, nicely done!
    Show off :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

fair play, well done :)

second the David Lyons recommendation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭rat_race

Thanks all!

Advertisement