Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud computing

Options
  • 28-05-2012 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone here using cloud computing for their business? My accounts package is on a pc in one of our offices but can be easier for me to work at home most of the time so was thinking of going onto somthing like big red cloud but would appreciate any feedback or other providers that you use

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 johnsmith13

Hi Neris

We use cloud computing a lot and are in the process of moving all out products over to cloud computing.

There are many other ways to get around having to move to another product, if you just want to work from home then installing LogMeIn.com (they do a free version) on the Accounts machine will allow you to use the pc as if you were there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jobhunter50

As Johnsmith says there are many programs like logmein - Teamviewer (I use the free version of this which works fine, though I don't it use it often), Remote Assistance, pcAnywhere or you could try this which may be even simpler and more suitable for intensive use:

http://www.itwin.com/

Advertisement