Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legality of RC Nitro Cars

Options
  • 28-05-2012 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

HI,

i am new here and i would like to know what to think of if i want to let my Buggy free here. Any legality if have to think of ?
    I am asking because in some regions in germany it is not allowed to drive there, because of the environment.

I searched a lot, but i can't find here anything, maybe there is nothing, but i just wanted to be sure.

I would like to drive on beaches and some grasses etc. of course only there where not people are :)

Regards
    TheCrey

p.s. i hope i am right at this section.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

The only place anyone every stopped me from using an R/C buggy was when I was at dollymount beach. There was a corporation worker in the same area where we were messing around on the beach and he asked myself and the other lads with me to avoid run the buggies in the sand dunes. I reckon part of the reason was that the area would have a lot of wildlife (birds nest etc.) and they didn’t want loud Monster trucks disturbing that area which is fair enough.

As with any RC Car / Buggy just be aware of what is around the area you are running in. Last thing you want to do is injury someone or damage somebodys property.

When you get tired of messing around take it to a track for a bit of racing fun.

TheCrey wrote: »
    HI,

i am new here and i would like to know what to think of if i want to let my Buggy free here. Any legality if have to think of ?
    I am asking because in some regions in germany it is not allowed to drive there, because of the environment.

I searched a lot, but i can't find here anything, maybe there is nothing, but i just wanted to be sure.

I would like to drive on beaches and some grasses etc. of course only there where not people are :)

Regards
    TheCrey

p.s. i hope i am right at this section.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TheCrey

Him

thanks for the reply.

And of course i won't hurt anyone :) But good to know that it seems that here are not specials laws or something like that

Advertisement