Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The least mouth-watering meal I can imagine.

• 28-05-2012 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭

I pride myself in being quite wiling to try the cuisine of other countries and cultures, everything from guinea pig in Peru through raw fish in Bengal to fermented rotten herrings in Sweden.

But I do draw the line at langer and balls, even if they are seasoned and braised and served with mushrooms and parsley garnish. The price, around €200 a portion, is likewise offputting.:D

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/man-cooks-serves-own-genitals-to-5-paying-diners

Man cooks, serves own genitals to 5 paying diners

National May. 26, 2012 - 03:30PM JST ( 160 )

TOKYO —
    A Japanese artist cooked his own genitals and served them to five paying diners in Tokyo to cover the medical costs, in a bizarre act to raise awareness about sexual minorities.

Mao Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March and kept them frozen for two months before dishing them out—seasoned and braised—to customers at an event hall on May 13, according to postings on his Twitter account and local police.

Diners paid 20,000 yen for the plate with a portion of genitals. Pictures published on a website appeared to show the meal came complete with mushrooms and a parsley garnish.

The painter, who is reportedly 22, said on Twitter the organ had been removed by a physician and certified to be free of infections.
    The meal was prepared under the supervision of a certified cook and diners were required to sign a waiver indemnifying Sugiyama and event organizers.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement