Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Modem Yet !!

Options
  • 28-05-2012 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello, I was contacted last Monday saying my modem was on its way, its now been a full week and still no modem, just wondering what's going on ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Conorp55 wrote: »
    Hello, I was contacted last Monday saying my modem was on its way, its now been a full week and still no modem, just wondering what's going on ?

Hi Conorp55

Can you PM me with your eircom telephone number or account number and I will track the order / modem for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Conorp55,

Apologies the modem has not been sent out by us as yet. I have have sent an escalation to get it issued ASAP and I will get back to you when I get a response.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Conorp55

Any response yet mark ??

Any response yet mark ??

Hi Conorp55,

I have confirmed that the modem will be sent out first thing tomorrow morning. It is being delivered by AN post, so you will receive it by Wednesday.

I have PM you with the An Post reference number as well.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Conorp55

Cheers mark, thanks man, your really helping me out here, thanks again ! :)

• Advertisement

Cheers mark, thanks man, your really helping me out here, thanks again ! :)

Hi Conorp55,

I checked the An Post website and they have received the modem and it should be en-route to you today.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement