Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pococke

Options
  • 28-05-2012 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Does anyone know how much it is for a round? Do they hire out clubs? Opening Hours? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Does anyone know how much it is for a round? Do they hire out clubs? Opening Hours? Thanks in advance.
    Last time I was there it was €15, I think for a round and I'm fairly certain they hire out clubs, I don't know how much it is though. Nice short course and the staff there are really friendly and will answer anything you want to know. In terms of opening hours, just play away and they'll catch up with you or just pay when you hit the 12th green.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

€10 weekdays
    €15 weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

If you want a better course, Mountain View in Ballyhale is €15.00 per round aswell. Much longer and better quality out there. Alot better value IMO, granted its further out of town.

Advertisement