Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Post or like on Facebook

Options
  • 28-05-2012 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I can't post any updates on my fan's page on Facebook. Keep getting the same message.

"Validation Error - You've entered the same text twice in a row."

So far I've tried different PC's, can't post on like from my phone and different browsers.

The only way I can post if by added a link to the post which will be very annoying to the fans (+1,400).

Has anyone else seen this? I've sent in a comment to Facebook but I won't hold my breath.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

can facebook block you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

HAve you any reason to be blocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

No reason to be blocked, my personal account is fine but on my fan's page (GAA page with live socres, team news, photos etc) I keep getting the message above. If I add a link on the post it will come up but if I post just text I get the error message.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Are you using Facebook as the page when you try to do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

Hi all,

It was an issue with Facebook. This same issue happened to users all over the world at the same time last Sunday. It’s working fine again since 8pm last night (possibly sooner).

Thanks,

Starie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 johnfoyvision

I think this was not the facebook issue, you may be using your profile setting but you have to allow permissions on from facebook fanpage setting. And this is becasue the problem may persist.

Advertisement