Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing Fun Video

Options
  • 28-05-2012 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,
    Anyone know where and how to get a basic cartoon style youtube video for a website designed. I have tried using squadhelp.com with a prize fund of $600 but no success, so any suggestions?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Hey OP any luck with that?

There's a guy that posts on here that does youtube shorts called "sminky shorts". I think he does them in his own time for the laugh.

Personally, I don't find them that funny at all, but with a little improvisation im sure it could be the kind of thing that'd work as a website cartoon video. I'm sure if you offered him $600 he'd happily put something together for you (assuming he's doing the ones on his own time at the moment).

Now, I don't know the man, never met him, and have only seen the videos on here, so its possible he's making a fortune off these and would have no interest in helping you at all (I genuinely don't know), but he just popped into my head when i read your op, so thought i'd mention him.

Here's his channel with a video (at least i think that's his channel anyway)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jv3EvkqJlQ

Advertisement