Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beach Permit Question

Options
  • 28-05-2012 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

First off, apologies to all if this is in the wrong section.

I'm looking at setting up a company picnic/BBQ over the next month or so and was looking to hold it on a beach (or possibly a public park).

Does anyone have any idea what kind of permit/red tape I will be up against for this kind of thing? Numbers would be approx. 500 people.

I'm waiting on word back from the COCO, just wanted to see if anyone had previous experience or knowledge with this

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Your best course of action would be to contact the Fingal Co Co Parks section. They will be able to give you the best advice on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BBQ Dude

Just saw your post on the company BBQ, you may need to contact the EHO? Its an option but depending on how you intend to cater to 500 people they may have an issue with it if they get wind of it on the day. How are you catering to 500 people? I know someone that can BBQ for that number of people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Jesus BBQ dude, funny that you of all people would know someone who could help set up a BBQ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

discus wrote: »
    Jesus BBQ dude, funny that you of all people would know someone who could help set up a BBQ :D

It's only his third post, hasn't got the hang of how to advertise on the Q/T yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

* lurks with ban hammer waiting for advertising post * :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

Please make sure people use bins and don't ruin the beaches

Advertisement