Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting rid of old pictures

Options
  • 28-05-2012 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I've got a fair few framed pictures that I no longer hang on my walls. Some are pretty big, and I have no idea what to do with them. I doubt anyone on adverts.ie would be interested and they won't fit in the Concern plastic sack when it comes around. But it seems a shame just to chuck them in the bin. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Hanlor

Nearest car bot sale might be best option

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

You mean pay for a pitch and try to sell them to the public or just bring them in and see if any of the stalls are interested in buying?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Try adverts someone will want them, or jumbletown.

Get them to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Put them out for concern if you want. Tie the bag onto them. Things don't have to fit in the bag. I've done that before no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Bring them in to one of the charity shops in town.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

MMm would you have any snaps of them..I am looking for some failry bit frames for putting band stuff in...Would be interested in taking same of them off your hands..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

There's also freecycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Czaribald

Interesting idea ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Anthony O Brien

I know a historian who would love them
    pm me your details and ill collect them

Advertisement