Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Africa — The best parts in 2-3 weeks?

Options
  • 28-05-2012 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm to be living in Cape Town for the summer to work and am looking for ideas already for things to do to fill up full weekends. I already have ideas of trips to Stellenbosch, Hermanus and Swellendam in mind, and hikes up table mountain and to the peninsula, and I'm just hoping somebody who might know more about the place might have a few more ideas?

Also,

Am to be traveling across the country then afterwards for 14-18 days, and was hoping again somebody might have a few recommendations for places to stop off. I'd like to see the nicest of the following:

Mossel Bay,
    Knysna,
    Plettenberg Bay,
    Jeffreys Bay
    Chintsa,
    Coffee Bay,
    Port St. Johns
    Northern Drakensberg

As obviously I don't have time to see them all. Port Elizabeth and Durban are compulsory stop-offs on the way to Johannesburg. If anybody has any recommendations for areas to stay in these 3 cities too that would be great. Thank you in advance

Advertisement