Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed for Irish Higher level exams (5th Year summer exam)

• 28-05-2012 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

All I need is mainly help on writing on Tir na og and on the poem Spailpin fannach.

I dont know how long the essays should be and im only ble to write like a paragraph on both.

Please help me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭TehFionnster

mossy95 wrote: »
    All I need is mainly help on writing on Tir na og and on the poem Spailpin fannach.

I dont know how long the essays should be and im only ble to write like a paragraph on both.

Please help me

I'd wager the answer on Óisín i dTír na nÓg would have something to do with Béaloideas(folklore) or Tréithe na Fhiannaíochta, often does.

Spailpín Fánach could be anything really, teicnicí fileata(poetic technique), íomhánna etc.

Learn off some multipurpose fílíocht phrases, they'll save your life/grade when you're stuck for something to say. You'd wanna be able to write at least three quarters of a page if you're going for an honour; The full page or more if you're going for an A.

Advertisement