Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What if question,and your the director

Options
  • 28-05-2012 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

what if,you somehow found yourself in a situation where you were given the opportunity to make a horror movie with any actors you want, you have an endless budget.
    would you do a remake or original?
    who would you cast?
    if you would do a remake,then of which movie?
    if original,what would your movie be about and what would you call it?
    would you give yourself a cameo in the movie as a victim?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I would definitally cameo myself as a vic.
    I think I would try do an orignal Zombie epic and base it in some unuasual place, with out any guns.... Ireland comes to mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

I will give 2 scenarios.

1. Remake :
    I would love to "try" and remake the Shining. I know I would balls it up but with unlimited cast and Money, I would give it a good attempt.

2. Original
    I would like to make a Zombie documentary Movie. Similar to Blue Planet and with David Attenborough as the voice-over. The cameramen follow them like they were lions; watching them try to interact, feed, get killed etc.

Advertisement