Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time IT Mgmt degree

• 28-05-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭

Anyone here doing/done this course and know what days / times the classes run?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

there are 3 classes you pick two. it can be mon-thursday 6.30-9.30

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭dre_jspeed

I just finished my first year of that degree. For us it was Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night 4 hours each night.

Andy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

So could I choose do to Mondays and Tuesdays only? Is there nothing on Wed or Fri?

I may be startin a new job where I'll work most Thursdays til 8pm, so just wanted to check for sure

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭af666x

I've just finished second year of this degree and it changes semester to semester depending on classes. From what I remember....

Semester 1 was Mon --> Wed each week 6pm - 10pm
    Semester 2 was Mon, Tue Thu, 6-10

Semester 3 was Mon, Wed, Thu, 6-10
    Semester 4 was Mon 6-8 and Tue, Thu 6-10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 206Girly

When I went to the open evening in june the woman said it be tues weds thurs but thats all I know and It could be wrong cause they haven exactly been accurate about anything so far eg. pre maths first day some people were told half 5 til 8 and it was actually half 6 til half 9. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭tombom112

does anyone know when the first year is starting this year, at the induction they said to check the website (should be up monday but that didnt happen) but i dont see any updates, i'll ring in the morning but if anyone knows please let me know

Advertisement