Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Countdown to 606

• 28-05-2012 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Gonna start soon, but to all you procrastinating Leaving Certs take a break from the auld study and listen to this, it’s great at the auld hints and tips and you can post comments on their Facebook page and possibly get some of your questions answered, it was good last year anyway :D

Good luck with the study ;):p It will soon be all over!!! :o

Edit: First of all I can't tell the time and it is just over and forgot the link so here it is http://2fm.rte.ie/show/113. If you have missed it they put up podcasts of the show soon after the show is over and when it comes to the time of the exams they go through the exams that are on the next day if you need those last minute tips

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭skanger

Where do I get the podcasts? itunes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

the link up above nothing there yet say give them an hour or so

On the bar it says listen back, contact, facebook, exam tips and podcasts so there later on me thinks!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

just bumping this up as people mightn't heard about it!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

bump can anyone link me the podcast

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

never mind I have it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Hellogood2012

Hi, does anyone know if RTE or any other radio station are hosting Leaving/Junior Cert exam coverage this year? Remember they used to do it but not sure if they still do, thanks!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Heyy, there's one on RTE 2XM tonight at 7. It's called Countdown to 606 :) runs through the different subjects and stuff (: they've been on about a week now, but there's podcasts of it aswell (:

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Hellogood2012

Found it there, thanks a million! Best of luck with the exams ;) !

The very same to you too :)

Did anyone catch it tonight, and did they say anything interesting about English paper 2? Podcast isnt up yet xD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭readystudypass

That if the poems are long then just refer to 3. If they are short refer to 6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Did anyone catch it tonight, and did they say anything interesting about English paper 2? Podcast isnt up yet xD

If you go into the online radio and type in "606" in the search box it comes up!! I just finished listening to it there!

Advertisement