Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tail Extention? Where to buy?

Options
  • 28-05-2012 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All, Mare arriving in couple of days & it is likely that she will need tail extentions for the upcoming show the season... where the hell do I look at buying one of these:D

P.S this is not a joke!! She has what I would call half a tail at the moment..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Bump up! anyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I have no idea! It's an unusual request, and not something you'd be likely to find in your local tack shop!

My first thought would be to approach those Afro-Carribean shops who sell hair extensions on Moore Street in Dublin and get an extension that would suit someone with particularly wiry hair! Although I presume there are dedicated horse-hair extensions available to buy online.

One word of warning would be to confirm the legality of the extension in accordance with the show's or society's rulebook.

And I must say that even if extensions are allowed - and I don't see why they shouldn't be - judges may be a little uncomfortable in awarding a placing to a candidate whose animal has a visual aberration like a semi-missing tail; so informing them is a double edged sword but it's better than the tail falling off mid-trial, which would be rather amusing. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭xxkarenxx

Have you googled it? They are quite common in the uk for showing. I can't remember the site to buy them but they an be gotten relatively easy.

It won't go against you in a class so say nothing to a judge and once it is correctly fitted it wont fall off.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭xxkarenxx

Supreme products have them in stock now www.supremeproducts.co.uk

Advertisement