Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights from Vancouver to Dublin

Options
  • 28-05-2012 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Hey I plan on heading home for Xmas this year from Vancouver to Dublin. Looking to leave on 22nd dec and returning 28th but reasonable flexible.

Does anyone have any tips for best prices such as different websites or flying out from Seattle etc?

Basically just wanna try find the cheapest way to get home, trying not to go any higher than 1000 dollars.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

IrishIrish wrote: »
    Hey I plan on heading home for Xmas this year from Vancouver to Dublin. Looking to leave on 22nd dec and returning 28th but reasonable flexible.

Does anyone have any tips for best prices such as different websites or flying out from Seattle etc?

Basically just wanna try find the cheapest way to get home, trying not to go any higher than 1000 dollars.

Thanks.

Cheapest I could find was just under 1300 m8! Coming back early January. Only way to get cheaper would be to drive to, or get a bus to the east coast...

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭damoz

i usually use skyscanner for flights...

www.skyscanner.com

Eg - for you dates, via Chicago - 785 euro.

22 December 2012
    11:00 YVR Vancouver International Aer Lingus EI6449
    17:02 ORD Chicago O'Hare International 4h 02
    Connect in airport 2h 13
    19:15 ORD Chicago O'Hare International Aer Lingus EI124
    (+1) 09:00 DUB Dublin 7h 45

28 December 2012
    13:00 DUB Dublin Aer Lingus EI125
    15:30 ORD Chicago O'Hare International 8h 30
    Connect in airport 1h 45
    17:15 ORD Chicago O'Hare International Aer Lingus EI6443
    19:41 YVR Vancouver International 4h 26