Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cork Vocalist Looking To Start Originals Band

• 28-05-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 77 ✭✭

I'm a 19 year old (male) vocalist looking for musicians around (ish) the same age to start an originals band ranging from any genres from rock to funk to metal.

I am mainly looking for a drummer, guitarist (or 2), bassist and keyboard player but am open to different instruments.

While I would be up for doing a couple of covers I would be mainly interested in creating original material to eventually play live.

Here's a sample of an original track I sung on :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8McuzPh1ftg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 77 ✭✭cazador

bump

bump bump

bump bump bump

hump de bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭tommyalph

hey man im tommy, im 23 and im a guitarist, i mostly play rhythm and have wrote some songs where are you from exactly? What are your influences

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dorcha13

Hey,im looking for a singer,have a guitar player(me) a bassist and a drummer,just need a singer.We're not 100% on the type of music we're going for yet,but i guess it'd be kind of a jazz/pop/rock and abit of funk too for good measure.All open to change abit of course.But I guess it'd be kinda going for that steely dan pop/jazz feel.If interested send me a pm. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭Bodysong

Hey Cazador are you still looking to start something?

hey ya im still looking for people :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18 Glegs

Id be very interested, i play guitar and i like funk music. im 22, would love to play lead. where are you based and what tunes would you have in mind other than orginals just.

B.U.M.P

• Advertisement

bump

bu

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 49 kb123

I'd be interested. I'm a 20 year old guitarist. Into lots of stuff, things like Iron Maiden, Dio, Metallica, Trivium, (the heavier side of my tastes) and also Led Zeppelin, Airbourne, Chili Peppers, Oasis, Rory Gallagher, Black Keys, Foo Fighters.

Been playing around 7 years and have some original stuff written but haven't got around to putting it on YouTube yet.

Let me know what the story is if you are still looking for people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

hey, id be interested. i play guitar violin and piano (mainly piano). id be interested but i wont be in cork until september (starting music in ucc then)
    but if youre still stuck for a guitarist by then or want a keyboard player or just an extra memeber. id be interested.

Advertisement