Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Results 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kkumk

Are they up?? My SISweb is down and Overheard at UCD FB page said they're up...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

crashed for me as well

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

crashed for me as well

Me too...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 daniel40392

crashed on me too - damn facebook page alerting the masses!

Well that was an anti-climax.... No luck :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

SIS working fine for me, but no results up :(

They were out at 1.29 last year and the same the year before... maybe they were about to go up but too much traffic...

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Whovian

Lads probably seems like a stupid enouf question but to calculate my over all degree gpa what do i do?

Did Arts so its 50/50, do i just take the gpa from last year, this year add them together and then divide by 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭sophia25

Sorry I was here last year and so glad I'm not this year. Wish all of you best of luck tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Whovian wrote: »
    Lads probably seems like a stupid enouf question but to calculate my over all degree gpa what do i do?

Did Arts so its 50/50, do i just take the gpa from last year, this year add them together and then divide by 2?

Yes, that's exactly it.

• Advertisement

Whovian wrote: »

It should calculate it itself! Like it will tell you Stage 2 GPA, which is 2nd and 3rd year put together yea? But anyway, as long as you did an equal number of modules this year and last year then yea adding together and dividing by 2 will work!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Whovian

Perfect thanks Guys!

Now all they have to do is come out.. the wait always kills me, and no doubt sis will crash!

The f*ck? Like for real? where is all the boardsie spirit. so disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭meathawk

I'm still hanging on. Mainly because I am in the US and it's only 10 to 12 over here

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Ferrakins

am just up for work myself, installed check4change, (thats a handy tip btw, thanks) and was hoping it would wake me instead of alarm. hard times:(

just looked out window there, its a lovely day for a seance, as Morticia Addams would say

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Lads has anyone at all managed to get their results yet? It's still 'results not yet available' which has progressively driven me madder and madder over the course of the last 6 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

Millem wrote: »
    Lads has anyone at all managed to get their results yet? It's still 'results not yet available' which has progressively driven me madder and madder over the course of the last 6 hours

nope, its enough to drive u insane!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

4274 views of this thread but only 47 posts on it..............jeyz thats bad....... remember the banter that used to go on these threads while we pulled all nighters waiting for results............

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

MINE ARE UP :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Ferrakins

ch ch changes:) happy out, even got an A-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

there we go, hope everyone does well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SRFCAndyC

gutted with the way mine went failed 4 is it possible for me to repeat 1 and compensate the others aslong as i meet the requirements to compensate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

A, B+, B- and C+. The C+ was my best exam so a bit confused about that. Think I'm going to ask for it to be checked. We had the question before the exam and myself and a friend prepared really solid answers. I didn't forget anything in the exam and got a C+. She did forget a few things and got an A+.

Anyone have any experience with getting a paper checked?

Happy with the other results.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭CrazyFish

Managed to pull a first out of my ass.

Hope everyone does well guys. My lack of life of any shape, form or description this year has paid off it seems. Stage GPA 3.92. Now. To sleep...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

Looks like my going to sleep last night paid off, seeing that the rest of ye were tortured until 7.10 or so :P.
    A, A-,A-, B+, B, B. Got the A in Advanced Revenue Law, which, to put it mildly, wasn't easy. Who'd a thunk it lol. Dead chuffed I am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SRFCAndyC

any idea how to go about getting an exam rechecked also a part of our course wasnt included in my mark any idea how i can get this taken care of

SRFCAndyC wrote: »
    any idea how to go about getting an exam rechecked also a part of our course wasnt included in my mark any idea how i can get this taken care of

Happened me in first year. We got NGs on a massive project. Contact the module coordinator, they'll sort it for you. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DocToBe

Absolutely delighted, first time exam results have gone well in ages!

Advertisement