Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Connectivity Problem

Options
  • 28-05-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi guys, I've searched this forum with no luck. I'm not up to speed with wireless adaptors, wifi, etc. and would really appreciate some help.

I've got a emachines E442 laptop with 802.11b/g/n wireless..something?? It used to work fine with my Meteor wifi hotspot but recently it has stopped working. My laptop doesn't pick up and wireless activity. It has a function key (Fn + F3) which should turn wireless on and off but it doesn't do anything. The Meteor hotspot wifi is working fine because I can connect my phone to it.

I have checked the wireless hardware I think and it says it is working fine.

I don't know what else to do or what the problem may be. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Try updating the wireless driver could have become faulty

Advertisement