Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infracted in Soccer

Options
  • 28-05-2012 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was infracted in the Soccer forum a while back for what I believe was a bit of banter.

This was my post "Looking forward to the prospect of an all racist final."

I was referring to the FA Cup final involving Chelsea and Liverpool.

Earlier, months before a poster creating the United Liverpool match thread put a Ku Klux Klan mask on the Liverpool crest bird and was let away with it.

Seems it was a case of double standards here.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

The first step (see above) of the Dispute Resolution Process (DRP) is to PM the moderator regarding your red card infraction issued 15 April 2012 for Breach of Forum Charter; i.e. "Trolling." Please advise if you have completed this step per the DRP charter.

If not, please do so. Many disputes have been resolved in the first step of this process by an exchange of PMs. In any case, please be patient, as we are all volunteers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

RESOLUTION:
    • The drifter and I have been informed by Mod Thanx 4 The Fish that this DRP has been resolved in the first stage of the process between moderator and poster.
    • Soccer Mod Thanx 4 The Fish deserves full credit for facilitating a win-win resolution of this DRP for all parties concerned.
    • Poster flyswatter is thanked for positively collaborating with this resolution.
    OFFICIAL REQUEST:
    • It is requested that the Admin please close this DRP and mark it RESOLVED.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement