Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wohoo, horse arriving on Wednesday:)

Options
  • 28-05-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Swinging from the rafters,,, couple mths ago I posted that I was back in the saddle after 10 yrs ( & an horrific fall which I didn't mention ) Today I am officially the proud owner of a 4yr old STUNNING Skewbald mare out of Cavalier Jump for Joy - ( didn't pay any heed to the negative posters here who were trying to turn me off buying ) She arrives on Wednesday evening, have booked 2 days off work to spend some time with her, she has the most incredible temprement, took her out on the gallops yesterday & not a bother on her....even when multiple sheep ran across our path! I am so elated, dreams have come true & am looking forward to our journey together!! Happened when I least expected it & things in life happen for a reason!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭stargirl!

Im so happy for you!! Did you get see it on done deal? I think I know the horse you are talking about! Was eyeing it up wishfully!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

She WAS my instructors horse;)
    stargirl! wrote: »
    Im so happy for you!! Did you get see it on done deal? I think I know the horse you are talking about! Was eyeing it up wishfully!!!

BUT was also up on Done Deal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

You'll have to post in the photo thread when you do get her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 KazNCD

Brilliant, well done. Enjoy every moment with her ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Congratulations, Marley :)

Best of luck with her, and don't forget to keep us updated on your progress - looking forward to reading all about your success!

You must be so excited...

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭stargirl!

marley123 wrote: »
    BUT was also up on Done Deal

Im so jealous!! I love that horse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Well done! I will never forget that feeling when I got my own girl!
    The happiness stays with you for weeks! And never truely goes away in my personal experience.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Hope it all goes well for you.

twix1-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Very pretty/handsome! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I'm a big fan of coloured horses myself; today's the big day, hope it all went well OP.

All going great, seriously wouldn't have thought 6mths ago that I would own such an amazing horse! She is brave, sweet, affectionate and we are getting to really know each other! Am in no rush to be jumping a course of 1m 10 just yet, want to get the ground work and schooling perfected first...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RenataB

Congratulations, Marley:)!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Heydeldel

Congrats! It's a great feeling finding 'the one' haha. Best of luck to you both.:)

Advertisement