Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reverse forecast query

Options
  • 28-05-2012 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

i put a fiver-2.50 by two on a reverse forecast that came in. haven't a clue how to calculate. 1st 6/4 and 2nd 9/4. how many millions did i win? :):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

fearruanua wrote: »
    i put a fiver-2.50 by two on a reverse forecast that came in. haven't a clue how to calculate. 1st 6/4 and 2nd 9/4. how many millions did i win? :):)

About three fifty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

Id guess about a tenner.

Theres no way to calculate exactly though as its not based on a formula, rather the tote pool returns so you just have to check the results in the paper...

Depends usually on the amount of runners , the price of the other runners etc. but I reckon the returns will be 3.5 to 4.5 back for your euro. so roughly a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Stuck Cone

Id guess about a tenner.

Theres no way to calculate exactly though as its not based on a formula, rather the tote pool returns so you just have to check the results in the paper...

Depends usually on the amount of runners , the price of the other runners etc. but I reckon the returns will be 3.5 to 4.5 back for your euro. so roughly a tenner

What i said...

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭fearruanua

thanks lads.

Advertisement