Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalu summer eating range

Options
  • 29-05-2012 3:01am
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

I got the "Italian" style drumsticks and i will be doing them in the oven. I want to know if i should marinate them further in Schwarz Cajun seasoning. How do I do this proper? Also, my cooker/oven goes up to 250degrees and i always use that heat. Any tips for an unispiring cook.

I do not want my drumsticks undercooked, i'd rather have them burned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Firstly! You don't have to burn the chicken to cook it. About 40 mins at 180 deg C will be more than sufficient. You shouldn't really be using that max heat for anything other than homemade pizzas IMO!

Use the extra seasoning if you wish. You can add it to the current marinade, mix it with lemon/lime juice or use olive (or other) oil.

Advertisement