Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone help find what I'm looking for?

• 29-05-2012 6:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭

I hoping someone on here will be able to help as I have spent so much time searching for this item to no avail!

I can't even really find a name for what I am looking for but essentially it is a type of elasticated string that you could use to tie labels on items of furniture for sale. I want something that is pre-cut as I will need a bit quantity of them. I suppose you would call them label ties maybe?

I have searched and searched online but haven't been able to find anything remotely like what I am looking for. I already have the labels.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be a great help. Tks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭OneIdea

http://www.ease.ie/elastic-string-50m-white.html

Sorry, I know you wanted pre-cut string:( However looking at the way its sold, you could just make two cuts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭mooliki

I'd go with the that sort of roll OneIdea suggests, then just make one snip (or two, depending on length) with scissors or a knife while they're still wound in a loop and you have instant label ties. Wouldn't take any time at all. (This sort of idea)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

just buy shirring elastic - not precut but easily available and very cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Captainjjack

eBay or google.

Advertisement