Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Catering NI - Pets Allowed

• 29-05-2012 8:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any recommendation for apartments etc in Nortern Ireland that accept pets and you dont have to pay for a full week in August?!

Am I asking too much?!

Its just for two people and probably one or two dogs, one medium/one small. Its fine if limited to one dog we can leave the small one with my mam.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Anyone, please?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

hey tilly, a few weeks ago i found a link somewhere with a list of self catering places all around ireland that accept pets and i think there were a few from NI on it as well. i'll see if i can dig it out.

edit: here it is, i only looked at the first page but there's 2 in down and one in fermanagh just on that, i'm sure there might be a few more if you dig through.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

TillyGirl wrote: »
    Anyone have any recommendation for apartments etc in Nortern Ireland that accept pets and you dont have to pay for a full week in August?!

Am I asking too much?!

Its just for two people and probably one or two dogs, one medium/one small. Its fine if limited to one dog we can leave the small one with my mam.

www.cushendallcottages.com

We stayed in the above place last August, they were quite open to accommodating us for a few days. There was me, OH, one child, and two dogs. The owners are friendly and animal mad, they have working Collies on the farm. The cottages (one of which I think is quite wee), are comfortable and well appointed but not madly fancy.
    The stunning Antrim coastline, Giant's Causeway etc are all an easy drive away. Pretty much all of the big venues like the causeway, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge etc welcome dogs on leads, and there are lovely beaches for walkies nearby too.
    And there's a chipper in Cushendall with fish n chips to die for :-)

*After reading back through my post, I really should charge them commission :-)

Advertisement