Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens not eating food

• 29-05-2012 9:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,384 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I posted here a few weeks ago about my kittens and getting their shots. I went last night and everything was ok but the vet suggested that I feed them this dry cat food as the pouches can make them go to the loo a lot more.

The problem is that i got them home and tried to feed them the food the vet gave me and they just sniffed at it. They blind refuse to eat it.

Is there anyway for them to come around to the dry food or do i need to try another brand?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Mo60

Try mixing the dry food with the food you were originally feeding them. Gradually reduce the amount of the original food and hopefully they will then accept the dry food on its own.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭franksm

Yeah, persistence is the key word :)

Advertisement