Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Laguna 3 2009 Aircon pump

Options
  • 29-05-2012 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Out of warranty. Less than 30k kms. Aircon pump failed. Looks like a huge cost (over €1000) to get it fixed at Renault dealer.

Any suggestions please? Has anyone encountered a similar problem?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

How far out of warranty are you? Have you kept up the service intervals at a Renault dealer?

I would be appealing for some goodwill on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Philm_12

GavMan wrote: »
    How far out of warranty are you? Have you kept up the service intervals at a Renault dealer?

I would be appealing for some goodwill on this one

Thanks for that GavMan - a couple of months out - and yep re servicing - trying the "just out of warranty" route at present but if there is no goodwill, the cost will be horrendous.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭The Tyre Dude

Renault made a BIG play that this new Laguna was a new dawn in terms of quality. You took that in good faith when you invested in the car, despite the grim reputation of its predecessor, that would be the angle I would take with Renault.

Advertisement