Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another tax back question

Options
  • 29-05-2012 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    So ive now left oz and am living in nz and want to claim my tax back at the end of june. So how can i go about doing this, not realy well up on tax issues so dont realy want to take into to myself but i dont realy what to use the likes of taxback.com as they raped me on previous tax back from ireland and nz. Can i employ a tax accountant from oz over the phone or email ? Has anyone done it this way before? If so can anyone recomend a good tax accountant?
    Any advice would be greatly appriciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

trixi2011 wrote: »
    Hi All
    So ive now left oz and am living in nz and want to claim my tax back at the end of june. So how can i go about doing this, not realy well up on tax issues so dont realy want to take into to myself but i dont realy what to use the likes of taxback.com as they raped me on previous tax back from ireland and nz. Can i employ a tax accountant from oz over the phone or email ? Has anyone done it this way before? If so can anyone recomend a good tax accountant?
    Any advice would be greatly appriciated

You can apply now and get money now. You can do it yourself if it's a straight forward - do a search for tax return. There is a huge thread from last year with details of how to fill it out. But I'm sure tax accountants from NZ have experience

Advertisement