Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boqueria

Options
  • 29-05-2012 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Thinking of heading to Boqueria this evening for a bite and a drink with a friend. Haven't been there before but heard good things about the place. Presume it would be quiet on a Tuesday evening?

How is the seating in there i.e. is it mostly by the bar on stools? I heard it is a small enough place.

Any recommendations on what to try would be welcome also :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

gb153 wrote: »
    Thinking of heading to Boqueria this evening for a bite and a drink with a friend. Haven't been there before but heard good things about the place. Presume it would be quiet on a Tuesday evening?

How is the seating in there i.e. is it mostly by the bar on stools? I heard it is a small enough place.

Any recommendations on what to try would be welcome also :)

There are a couple of booths along the wall across from the bar, a table in the window and about 5 tables in the back.
    Tapas and Cava is the way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭gb153

Thanks. Probably worth booking ahead so just in case even though its midweek. Don't want to be by bar as some reviews were saying it can be a bit cramped if there's any bit of a crowd in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Czaribald

I have not been there yet

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

Its a bit crowded at the bar but I prefer sitting there. Best to order things one or two at a time rather than order everything you want at once.

Advertisement