Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Contract and cancellations of Eircom phone line + broadband

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Thanks James. I've passed this onto my father. He was actually asking about it during the week.

Thanks

John

Hi James.

He got the final bill yesterday stating the -€2.05 credit. Thanks for sorting out the proper credit amount. Hopefully the cheque for the corrected amount of 53.23 arrives soon!

Also, he was logging into his eircom webmail there about ten minutes ago and was greeted with a message stating "Your server license has expired".

He sent a few emails and logged out whereupon he was directed to a Zimbra log-in page. From some cursory Googling, Zimbra appears to be eircoms anti spam software.

Maybe your webmail guys know more about that one?

Thanks,

John

Bumping. Any ideas eircom lads?

Has that cheque been posted yet James?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Has that cheque been posted yet James?

Thanks

Hi NeitherJohn,

I have sent an email to Credit Management requesting your cheque is sent out to you. The credit (for €53.23) has already been applied on your account and the cheque should be with you shortly.

If still having an issue logging into eircom webmail through the standard eircom URL (for e.g: eircom.net/email) just log in through the 'My email' service LINK on our main website portal : www.eircom.net

This 'tab' can be found on the menu listing along the top of the eircom.net website : My email

Once you are logged on to this website, you should be able to access your eircom email account again.

Let me know if this resolves the matter for you, and apologies for the inconvenience

Kind Regards,
    Ant

• Advertisement

Cheque received yesterday. Thanks lads. Might come back if my estate gets FTTC or even better FTTH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 machavit

Hi there,

recently moved out of house and GF rang to cancel our phone line 2 weeks ago and you guys said i had to do it as it was my name on the account, can you guys just cancel it for me here if i pm you the details?

please i have not lived at the address for 2 weeks....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi machavit

Apologies for the inconvenience but we cannot accept a cancellation notice here. Please contact 1800242633.

Regards

Al

Advertisement